New Taylor Mini GS Guitar - Interview

So I was at my favorite guitar store,  World Music in Nashville, and I met Barney Hill. Barney is the district sales manager for Taylor Guitars. He had some high dollar guitars with him but I was curious about what he had strapped to his back. A big smile broke out on his face and he said, "This is the brand new GS Mini Taylor!" It is the size of a travel guitar but built around Taylor GS specs. My number one acoustic is a Taylor GSRC so I had to learn more. He immediately let m know this was his personal guitar but they should already be on the street. I did play the guitar and it doesn't sound anything like a "travel" guitar. It was nice and warm with good highs. I also approve of the neck. I think we all need one!

Watch my interview with Taylor district sales manager Barney Hill to learn more!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCeQfV5c85U

No comments:

Post a Comment